Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Treatment day.

Anticipating Charlotte's treatment day tomorrow. Hubby has been on the road all week, so I must face this event on my own. Anxiety of my own, anxiety of my child, parenting the other children & nurturing the dog as well, are all things that are on my mind. I want to clear it and anticipate ease of "the poke", quick flow of meds, uneventful morning and get to the pool by the afternoon. So that is what it shall be. I celebrate Charlotte in her stage of life & appreciate the drugs in their work and know that this too shall pass!! This will be the 2nd dose of the 4 doses every 8 weeks of Remicade. Only 2 more of 8 weeks: October 14th then a few days before Christmas. We can do this....

2 comments:

Lisa Wheeler Milton said...

You are all such troopers. Let me know if you need anything, ok? I'm packing and working for the move in the morning, but I can bring you anything you need or if you need to talk.

Now, or in October or in December. I'll be just a phone call away.

Linda Cox said...

Hope things went smoothly today!