Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big Wheels Keep On Turnin'

Sometimes my snap & shoot camera disappears ... then a day later, reappears with interesting photos of its adventures....This time it captured what my girls are loving to play this summer when they are not at the pool: CARS. These girls LOVE cars.... I imagine (but can't be certain) that they play with them differently than boys.My girls cars are in families, go out to dinner, visit each other's houses & head to amusement parks. They drive to get there. But its very much like Disney's Pixar CARS the movie...
Cars are the coveted toy if we are at Target... its the carrot if we need to bribe... its the reward if we want to commend. Its interesting play to me & I find it fascinating to listen to. And then it carries over to the real roads, they are naming off auto-makers. While I go, "huh?! the black one?"

1 comment:

Lori said...

I just showed Caden this and his eyes were huge! He is busy playing with his cars right now! I think he plays very close to how the girls do - they talk all the time and have great conversations! :) They'll have to have a CARS playdate once school is back in session!