Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fast Forward a few seasons...

I just got some pictures from my cousin when she was visiting us in the spring. I hardly recognize Charlotte & had to share with you the dramatic difference. In the spring, Charlotte was on Prednisolone (steroid) & had 3 Methylpred pulses (another steroid). I learned quickly about the "steroid affect" in the face - you can clearly see it! But it also affected the color of her hair and the amount of hair. She was fuzzy all over (especially her back) and her hair really darkened.

So this is my daughter on steroids.
This is my daughter off of steroids (I cant say this is her NOT on drugs :) we are still on Methotrexate & Remicade - drugs that do not show visible signs of side affects):

Drugs are good :) They can just do freaky things....

2 comments:

Lisa Milton said...

Steroids are a kicker. I can spot from a distance, especially when I look at pictures of myself.

Ug.

(But she's always cute; what can I say?)

Tami said...

She is cute as pie no matter what!!!! Little pumpkin