Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tottie's Pretties Collections

Since I dont have my etsy site up & running quite yet (I am on target to do that AFTER the CARRA COSTUME BALL - more info on that later!), I thought I would share the collections of Tottie's Pretties headbands & if you are interested, let me know.

$10 headbands - wrapped in ribbon, adorned w/ flowers & gems or bows. Bows are clips that can be removed & used on their own (its a two-fer!). They are comfy - I have one!

1/2 of every headband purchased goes to CARRA - Childhood Arthritis & Rheumatology Research Alliance. Make that MORE than 1/2 because since we utilize Ryan's company's matching funds - they match 1/2 - so ALL of your $10 goes to support research (& I get to keep buying ribbon)!!!

Here's a few of my favorite collections:

It's Black or White:
1/2" or 1" headbands - these go with everything. 2 different zebra print are my fave!
The Classics:
These are the ones that Ralph Lauren would be proud to put in his collection! The chocolate browns, the light blues, the creams. The green flower is on a chocolate brown & is the only flower of its kind that I have.
Orange:
Its so bright & cheery - it makes any old navy or target halloween shirt POP & look like a million bucks! And these are great for Oregon State girls!

Wild Child:
Believe me, I have a few of these & they are fantastic & fun! Its hard to pick my favorite, but my newest ribbon is the "Lilly Pulitzer" green w/ pink whales!
Jingle Bells:
Red, Green or White - they are full of holiday cheer!
Specific colors needed? School uniforms or a special event? They make great birthday or Christmas gifts as well as lovely "Congrats on your 1st day of school" gift! Let me know how I can make something special for you & thank you for your interest in contributing to such a great cause!

1 comment:

Lori said...

They are all so pretty!! Gosh, I am surrounded by BOYS...but if I have a girly girl (Lexi isn't too girly girl these days!!) that I run across, I would love to get some! They are lovely!! :)