Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Locks of Love

Big day today for Emma & Ellie! After swimming all summer & having me spend WAY too much time getting chlorine out & brushing the snarls out from that chlorine, they finally got to cut off the required 10 inches to donate to Locks of Love!

Ellie BEFORE.... the brave one to raise her hand & go first!
She cant look!!! we had to tie her hair off in 3's! (SO MUCH HAIR this one has /yoda)
Emma... 1 ponytail! Time for the wash!
David gives her rabbit ears! Love David - he's my guy at Wildroot Salon in Portland!

Oh my gosh you blonde bombshell of cuteness!
Emma has to touch it - "what's it feel like?" "get your hands off!!" :)
Emma's Turn!
"Oh my gosh I cant stop staring at you! Its so cute!"Shake it sister - swing that hair! All done, hop down!
2 Fantastic Girls! They learned about giving, sharing & did it cuz they wanted to!
I am proud of them!! They each picked out a new Tottie's Pretties to wear for their new 'do!

3 comments:

Lisa Milton said...

So so darling. Aren't you proud?

Heaven's Eye Phtotography said...

You guys are the sweetest family ever, I swear! The girls look gorgeous and they're hearts are just filling up the pictures! Good for them...and good job to you parents that have done such a great job! K

Jacob's Mom said...

I love the hair cuts Erika! So cute! I am sure you are very proud of them!