Tuesday, August 19, 2008

For Peggy's Granddaughters

Personalized Tottie's Pretties for our friend's granddaughters. If you have specific colors that you are interested in, email me & I can send you pictures & then mail to you!


Hi Peggy!
I pulled together my blues & purples w/ the smaller flowers. Here are 3 blue. Lets call them:
Blue Bow, Tiffany & 1" blue.
Blue Bow is on 1/2" & Tiffany/1" blue are on 1" bands. Both are super comfy & keep the hair back well.
Purple Stripe is on 1/2", Purple 1" & blue/green plaid is on 1/2".


Let me know what you think - I will mail them to you, or give them to my mom so she can come down & have lunch with you :) Take care Peggy! Thank you so much!

$10 each & 1/2 goes to support Childhood Arthritis & Rheumatology Research Alliance. Here's the organization you are supporting: http://www.friendsofcarra.com/.

Please tell Kimie to mark her calendar for October 18th, we are having a costume ball benefit for CARRA & its for families celebrating this special time of year w/ age appropriate games/music/group dances & a great chance to wear that halloween costume for Mia & Ava! More information will be coming out in a few weeks, I will pass along to my mom!

No comments: