- 1. Pick up the nearest book.
- 2. Open to page 123.
- 3. Find the fifth sentence.
- 4. Post the next three sentences.
- 5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.
Talking with Your Kids about Sex
by John Chirban, forward by Dr. Phil McGraw
(are they normal - ages 12-21) I have not read this far "ahead" because this does not apply to me yet :) and ya... typing this out is way over my head. I gotta grow with the girls & learn at the same pace w/ them :)
As love & sex may be confused in adolescent minds, clarifying different forms of love & helping your child understand the responsibilities & benefits of these different forms will be useful.
What can I expect of my adolescent?
- Is informed about sexual functions, sexual problems & the meanings of intimacy & love.
- Develops a healthy acceptance of his or her body.
- Overcomes guilt, shame & fears associated with sex.
So I got this book because it has helpful guidance to help me know when, how & how much @ each age. Obviously I wouldnt have read page 123 as it doesnt apply to my sitch of 7 & below, but I am being proactive, havent had too many questions about this stuff yet.