Monday, June 23, 2008

June Shopping Finds

My shopping finds are starting to accumulate again, so its time to document in order to come back when needed :)

Cute reusable bags!
Vintage art for the kids! I am loving the ballerina clock for my prima's!
I love Mommy Cards! I dont just give them to new friends at the park, but they have been really great for doctors/nurses/dropping in the "win a free lunch" fish bowl @ the local eatery! I have a business too you know!! Their names are Emma, Ellie & Charlotte!
I grew up in the Iris capitol of the world & graduated with a Mr. Schreiner. His families business was a big part of our town. Now that my yard needs adornement, I would love to bring a little bit of "home" to my backyard. The colors to choose from are amazing, & I always gravitate to orange :)
I have been disappointed with the tv selection at the gym when I go & sometimes I am forced to go hit the treadmill at the gym rather than head outside (gym has childcare), so I think its time to start a new PLAYLIST. NYTimes has some great suggestions.
I fell in love with Jane Marvel bags for her cute little girl backpacks. Those are gone & while I am bummed, she has evolved to more city bags for the momma. These are tre cute... I am especially fond of the Jittney bag.
One of the best movies EVER for those of us that went to school in the 90's: Say Anything had the best line for seniors in HS in order to answer the question, "what do you want to do with your life?" - Now you can wear this on a shirt!
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed; or buy anything sold or processed; or process anything sold, bought, or processed; or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.

1 comment:

slp said...

I think I need that shirt. NEEDS IT.