Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's recital season!

This is our last week of school AND its recital season for all 3 girls in ballet. WHAT A WEEK... oye oye oye! This was practice (then they had a run through this weekend, next week is dress rehearsal, etc etc! I cant wait for all 3 girls to be at the same place practicing ballet - next year!!!). This will be a beautiful ballet - its Alice in Wonderland. Emma is a butterfly, Ellie is a mouse.

And while Daddy is at the US OPEN watching TIGER & ROCCO face off tomorrow for the title, Cousin Laura & I took the girls to the park tonight to meet their friends Georgia & Jack.... and Charlotte puked all over in the bark chips....

So she has me a little freaked out... and she hasn't had any tomatoes although she's been eating a lot of fresh fruit & raw veggies, but... so have I ... so I am hoping it was just a fluke thing today with something not sitting just right...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hope everyone stays well for the busy, fun week! Take care!

Loudest Mom said...

Beautiful! I still love Emily's pictures from their Vega production (sign....darn soccer!)