Sunday, May 11, 2008

I am learning...

So I didnt admit to my freaking out last night, but I truly was freaking out at Charlotte's 101 temperature. Only because I was worried that it had something to do with the current medical cocktail we have her on for her uveitis.

I wont share the details of that worry, because now I know its nothing to worry about, and why we may not always get what we want, we always get what we vibrate, & I dont want to have any negative or doubtful thoughts about Charlotte's progress & future. SO!

The great news is :) Charlotte has a bi-lateral ear infection. I can talk that way because sometimes I feel like I am practically onbe of Charlotte's doctors, or I just play one on TV! HA HA! So an ear infection in both ears is something to celebrate for Charlotte - isnt that crazy?!

So I am also learning that when my daughter writes a Mother's Day Card at school & delivers it to me & it says, "You are the craziest person I know," it can make me cry! She thinks I am crazy & I cry - HA HA HA! No, I shouldnt be pregnant, it was just super cute & funny & totally her & I love it when she writes, she's eloquent for 7 in MHO! She said more than that & it was beautiful, but the crazy made me laugh!

I am glad she sees it, here I thought she was ignoring my one woman shows when I dance & sing for them at the dinner table. Glad to see she recognizes my talents & I mean that in the literal sense!

What a great Mother's Day! Ear Infections & Crazy! WHOO HOO!!! :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Glad you got some answers so you can celebrate Mother's Day a little!

Your girls sound so sweet and adorable! I love their picture on the top of your blog!

Lisa Milton said...

Gotcha on the positive vibes. So glad it was just a nasty, but typical kid thing...

Hope you had a good day today. Love the picture with your girls.