Friday, January 4, 2008

Tomorrow a new day...

Today was a tough day. Didn't I say I wasn't going to be a turtle & hide? Well I got a little overwhelmed today. Not only with Charlotte (& talking with a P/T, nurse, future preschool - note to self, letting rings go to vm somedays might be a better thing) but with a negative community issue that has risen. SO! In order for me to get my ducks together tonight about changing my mental status for tomorrow & having a BETTER day, I came across this & wanted to share because it's a pretty neat exercise that would be interesting to do with our kids & help us ALL prepare to have a better day, a new day, TOMORROW! "Tomorrow is another day!" Thank you Scarlett!

Good Moo's: This is exciting to find: An organic dairy that delivers! I am going to call them tomorrow, this would be LOVELY!

And for amusement: When we were cleaning the house after christmas (yes dont look at the hallway TOO closely), the girls continued to practice their "show" in the hallway because "that's where the spotlights are." What a mess it was up there, but we took timeout from putting away the garland & glitter to watch "the show" :) That's Julie Andrews singing from 1957's version of Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella - Classic!

No comments: